Asian Style Roast Turkey
any size of turkey of your choice (8 lbs or 24 lbs)
celery sticks (optional)
1 1/2 whole garlic, break into gloves
2 whole garlic
2 whole onions, cleaned
1 kg or a pack of baby potatoes
1. Rub sinigang mix in and out of the turkey.
2. Using a small sharp of knife, insert some garlic gloves in between
the whole turkey.
3. Stuff the turkey with lemon grass leaves, stalks, and celery sticks (optional)
Two ways to roast your turkey:
4.a. With 16 qts with cover all-in-one surgical stainless steel with titanium
cookware, pre-heat stove at top medium fire (never use high
heat). Sear the turkey for 15 to 20 minutes and then flip and turn the
fire to low. Roasting time for 8 lbs turkey is from 1 1/2 to 2 hours,
while for 24 lbs turkey is 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
4.b. If you’re using the normal oven, pre heat the oven at 350F. Roasting
time for 8 lbs turkey is 3 1/2 to 4 hrs, while 24 lbs turkey takes 6 to 6
5. For garnish and side dish: Fifteen minutes before the turkey is done,
drop some whole garlic, whole onions, and potatoes in the surgical titanium
all in one pot. In the normal oven, add whole onions, garlic
whole and baby potatoes 30 minutes before it’s done.
6. Serve as desired and carve using our Hammer Stahl carving set:
This turkey doesn’t come with the usual western stuffing. Serve it with steamed rice.
Vegetables and Fruit Cake
2 packs 520g cake mix
1 pc –zukini
Pineapple slices, from tin
A teaspoon oil
1. Grease the bottom of the large skillet. Line the large skillet with pineapple slices. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
2. Put the 2-packs cake mix in a mixing bowl and add eggs.
3. In the mixing bowl and the process apples, banana, zukini and carrots using the Simple V kut cone #1
4. Mix until completely blended and moist.
5. Baked over medium fire and once the top of the mix bubbles, turn the fire to low.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until done. Cool off and turn upside down.
7. Beautify the cake with fruits (not the usual frosting and icing), See picture.