(Healthy alternative to soaked in oil fried eggplant)
Brush the bottom of the Titanium Surgical Stainless steel 2 quarts sauce pan with oil and preheat for a minute in medium fire. Put the sliced eggplants log style lengthwise. Cover with the lid, whistle open. Once it whistle, turn the eggplants and cover, whitle close, on low temperature for 5 minutes or until done. Add sliced garlic, onions and tomatoes (optional) and put fire back to medium and once it will whistle it’s done. Serve.
Season with salt or prepare the typical Asian soy sauce and vinegar mixture dips on the side.
Line the bottom of the Titanium Surgical Stainless Steel Large Skillet with sliced ginger and onions using cone #4.. Put the cleaned 3-whole tilapia. Steam it without water at medium fire with whistle open. Once it will whistle, close the whistle, and turn the fire to low and steam for 15 minutes. Add onion leeks and red bell pepper and pour ¼ cup soy sauce. Put fire back to medium and cover with whistle oven. Once it will whistle-done and serve.
Chilli Spring Chicke
Preheat 12” Liquid Core Electric Skillet at 350F. Sear the butterfly spring chicken with crack dome cover. After 15 minutes flip the chicken. Reduce the temperature at 200F and let it baked/roast with the dome cover fully close for 15 minutes. Add and brush off chili sauce/paste. Put back the fire to 350F for 3 minutes with dome cover close. Crack the dome cover for another 5 minutes . Serve hot.
Note: Get this Electric Skillet free inf you buy any set of Titanium Surgical Stainless steel all-in one cookware.
For Events and Promos Click here….
Okra, about 2 dozen, whole
Eggplant, 1 ½ pc sliced lengthwise
Squash. ½ lbs, sliced thinly lengthwise
Ampalaya, 2 small pcs, sliced lengthwise
Baked tuna fillet, I lb, sliced in cubes
Onion, whole, chopped (cone #4)
Garlic, 5 gloves, pound
Sauce mixture: In a small bowl, put 3 tbsp shrimp paste (bagoong), ¼ cup soysauce and half cip warm water and mix.
1. Pre heat the Titanium Surgical Stainless Steel Large Skillet on medium fire.
2. Brush the bottom of the pan with canola oil (just bush oil thinly do not pour a lot of oil).
3. Put the garlic, onion and tuna. Sautee for 2 minuteS with cover, whistle open.
4. Add nicely arranged all the rest of the vegetables with cover, whistle open.
5. Once it whistle, turn the fire to low and close the whistle for about 7 minutes.
6. Pour the sauce mix and let it simmer for 3 minutes on medium fire whistle open. Once it whistles, blend the vegetables and serve.